[ANNOUNCEMENT] Redwax Server mod_crl 0.2.2 Released

Graham Leggett minfrin at redwax.eu
Tue Dec 24 21:37:08 CET 2019

            Redwax Server mod_crl 0.2.2 Released

 December 24, 2019

 The Redwax Project is pleased to announce the release of version
 0.2.2 of Redwax Server module mod_crl, the CRL serving module for
 Apache httpd.  This version of mod_crl is our latest GA release of the 0.2.x
 branch of Redwax Server, and is recommended over all previous releases.
 This release of mod_crl is an initial release of the software.

 We consider this release to be the best version of mod_crl available, and
 encourage users of all prior versions to upgrade.

 Redwax Server mod_crl 0.2.2 is available for download from:

   https://redwax.eu/dist/rs/

 Please see the ChangeLog-mod_crl file, linked from the download page, for
 a full list of changes.

 This release requires the Apache HTTP server, minimum version 2.4.x,
 Apache Portable Runtime (APR), minimum version 1.5.x, APR-Util,
 minimum version 1.5.x, and OpenSSL, minimum version 1.0.x.