[rs-dev] Releasing an 0.01 or 1.00

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx at webweaving.org
Thu Dec 12 09:17:31 CET 2019

On 11 Dec 2019, at 01:10, Graham Leggett <minfrin at redwax.eu> wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2019, at 21:07, Dirk-Willem van Gulik via rs-dev <rs-dev at redwax.eu> wrote:
>
>>> Automagically, everything in the release directory appears here:
>>>
>>> https://redwax.eu/dist/rs/ <https://redwax.eu/dist/rs/>
>>
>> Is still empty - what is the process of moving the signed tarballs there ?
>>
>> A script - or it (and archive.redwax) a static site ?
>
> Process is an svn copy - that’s it.
>
> Anything that is placed in https://source.redwax.eu/svn/dist/rs/release/ is automagically checked out and made visible at https://redwax.eu/dist/rs/.
>
> Once the vote signatures are all in, svn copy the tarballs and the ascs across from /dev to /release.

Ok; done that - worked splendidly - and we got an end to end build on NixOS with #180.

Only thing I forgot about - now that we have split off the other modules - we obviously need to tag, tar & sign these too !

Will do that this evening (as I do not have my gpg key on me) & then call a vote.

Dw.

dirkx$ nix-build $NIXPKGS -A  mod_ca
these derivations will be built:
  /nix/store/qjjx6yncnn129c4gsn19wi9avnvshl5v-mod_ca.drv
strip is /nix/store/71g0j6424jnwl533fc6z580xsj2kp537-cctools-binutils-darwin/bin/strip
stripping (with command strip and flags -S) in /nix/store/z2m6gx1znvlwaf9hyxpc9bccs24kcz0y-mod_ca/libexec
patching script interpreter paths in /nix/store/z2m6gx1znvlwaf9hyxpc9bccs24kcz0y-mod_ca
/nix/store/z2m6gx1znvlwaf9hyxpc9bccs24kcz0y-mod_ca