[rs-users] mo_csr - how to send a csr over website

Frank Leprich f.leprich at finestwebs.net
Mon May 24 21:04:52 CEST 2021

Hey Graham,

I think the wildcard works, because the response includes the whole csr.
But I think getting further due to studying the mod_csr source.
I am a linux admin with pki experience, not a c developer :)
Anyway, I hope to run the redwax projekt properly.

I configured this now:

<IfModule mod_csr.c>
   <Location /csr>
     SetHandler csr
     # use subject from the certificate sign request unmodified
     #CsrSubjectRequest *
     CsrSubjectRequest CN
     CsrParamPkcs10 csr
   </Location>
</IfModule>

So the send <textarea name="csr" rows="30" cols="64"></textarea> gives:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Disk: mod_ca frontend did not supply a transaction ID, it is required

How do I have to activate transaction ID ?

Regards,
Frank