[rs-dev] Overall Architecture principles: https://redwax.eu/rw/architecture/

Graham Leggett minfrin at redwax.eu
Fri Dec 6 15:09:19 CET 2019

On 06 Dec 2019, at 16:02, Dirk-Willem van Gulik via rs-dev <rs-dev at redwax.eu> wrote:

> Think this is a good start ! If I commit a change - does it flow straight to the site ? Or is there a `release’ tag ?

Right now if you commit to trunk/master on the rs-manual, it will automatically be built by bamboo and published with maven to the trunk/master version  of the docs on the site automatically.

The main site isn’t mavenised yet, so anything you commit to trunk/master needs to be “svn update”'d manually from the /var/www/secure/redwax.eu/ directory.

When the main site becomes maven, bamboo will do everything that’s needed.

Regards,
Graham
—