[rs-dev] Release vote -- not quite there yet

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx at webweaving.org
Fri Dec 6 15:04:29 CET 2019

Grmpfh — the OpenSSL crowd does not quite internally agree on how to tackle this API issue - so I a going to wait for another 24-48 hours before asking for an 0.01 or a 1.00 (which I think is a fair) number release tag.

Secondly - objections if I create a ‘distribution-utils’ or some similar TLD in SVN - to keep my NixOS and FreeBSD ports code in ?

Dw.

PS: I need a ‘tag’ - as that is the only clean way to integrate it in NixOS — my current integration is a hack.