[rs-dev] Release vote -- not quite there yet

Graham Leggett minfrin at redwax.eu
Sun Dec 8 00:48:43 CET 2019

On 06 Dec 2019, at 16:04, Dirk-Willem van Gulik via rs-dev <rs-dev at redwax.eu> wrote:

> Grmpfh — the OpenSSL crowd does not quite internally agree on how to tackle this API issue - so I a going to wait for another 24-48 hours before asking for an 0.01 or a 1.00 (which I think is a fair) number release tag.
>
> Secondly - objections if I create a ‘distribution-utils’ or some similar TLD in SVN - to keep my NixOS and FreeBSD ports code in ?

Does NixOS and FreeBSD need outside-the-tree definitions, or do they support inside-the-tree definitions?

Currently we support both Debian and RPM inside-the-tree, but either is possible.

I’ve created a https://source.redwax.eu/svn/redwax/rs/rs-distribution repo that follows the pattern used by rs-manual. Will this be ok?

Regards,
Graham
—