[rs-dev] Interop: Redwax mod_scep and Mikrotik Routerboard

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx at webweaving.org
Sun Feb 16 19:48:07 CET 2020

> On 16 Feb 2020, at 19:30, Graham Leggett via rs-dev <rs-dev at redwax.eu> wrote:
>
> On 16 Feb 2020, at 02:26, Graham Leggett via rs-dev <rs-dev at redwax.eu> wrote:
>
>> There is a new addition to the interop site - an example of interoperability between mod_scep and the SCEP client available on the Mikrotik Routerboard.
>>
>> https://interop.redwax.eu/rs/scep/
>
> A further update - we now have an interoperate example using mobileconfig files and the Apple Configurator on MacOS and iOS.

Nice ! We may need to tell people to remove the .xml when saving it (so that double clicking it after download works).

And perhaps add to the instructions; once you've done this - go to `Keychain Access', select `My Certificates' and you should see a certificate like below freshly issued. Note that it is only valid for one day - so you can check the automatic update tomorrow :)

Dw.