[rs-dev] Interop: Redwax mod_scep and Mikrotik Routerboard

Graham Leggett minfrin at redwax.eu
Sun Feb 16 21:24:01 CET 2020

On 16 Feb 2020, at 20:48, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx at webweaving.org> wrote:

>> A further update - we now have an interoperate example using mobileconfig files and the Apple Configurator on MacOS and iOS.
>
> Nice ! We may need to tell people to remove the .xml when saving it (so that double clicking it after download works).
>
> And perhaps add to the instructions; once you've done this - go to `Keychain Access', select `My Certificates' and you should see a certificate like below freshly issued. Note that it is only valid for one day - so you can check the automatic update tomorrow :)

Screenshot has been added to https://interop.redwax.eu/rs/scep/, and the proper mimetype is in place so that downloads trigger the profile install.

The Mikrotik I tested with originally had a bug where it was replacing the certificate once per minute. One firmware update later and it was being updated once a day :)

Regards,
Graham
—