[rs-dev] MacOSX gone through -- mod_cert et.al.

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx at webweaving.org
Thu Mar 26 10:51:07 CET 2020

So MacOSX (ports) has gone through.

Am wondering if we should do a release of the new modules (mod_cert, _pkcs7) - so we can see if we can automate the process better for getting it into distributions.

Mainly as the move of the various communities to git means a lot of private / non-public comms. So it is better to have this early & code in scripts to capture knowledge.

Also wondering if we should temporarily add the _bearer modules to redwax -- so we can have these in NixOS earlier/too.

Dw